Tuesday, 27 September 2016
T minus 10 days til day one... part two?
I've been very sick lately. Unable to walk, fingers won't curl, lost 7 lbs doing nothing (cool) because I had absolutely no appetite (not cool). Found this ol' blog, read through it. I'm happily single af now, and more interested in seeing what I can do and rewarding myself and my body just for being alive instead of "get skinny get skinny get skinny". I think I'll need another 10 days of recovery before I can start taking any sort of transformation seriously again, but keeping this blog seemed to help before so I thought I'd post now and maybe bring myself back when I'm well enough again to eat healthy foods and move more than a couple hours a day. God damn I miss tomatoes and cucumbers and broccoli and fruit. Not allowed to have them, along with a bajillion other things. Basically my diet right now consists of bananas, eggs, meat, white bread, potatoes, white rice, apple sauce, steamed green beans, and steamed carrots. I can't even have natural peanut butter, hell I can't even have chunky "normal" peanut butter, and it's driving me bat-tastic. Lately I've been using loseit so maybe I'll somehow be able to tie this and that together and make it the ultimate self-motivation tool. We'll see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment