Friday, 24 January 2014

Day 1!

Today I've started to try to lose weight for my trip to Florida in... about a month. I wouldn't really mind being a chubchub if I hadn't just gotten my passport in the summer and put on obvious weight since. Basically, I'd rather not get stopped at the gates because my current weight doesn't match the weight on my passport... unless it's because I'm skinnier.

I am immediately cutting out any excess sugars, excess calories, unnecessary protein, empty carbs (white bread, pancakes, waffles, etc..). Luckily, I'm good at cooking both healthy and "naughty" so I'll be able to enjoy my food. I've bought a pack of 12 small fudgsicles that will have to last me the 30 days. They'll be my treat. I'm a little bit scared. I don't have a scale so I can't really go by weight, nor do I have a tape measure. I'll have to go by how I look and how I feel.

I tried working out today. It was relatively disappointing. I just couldn't get into it. Maybe I'll be lucky tomorrow. Today is my bridge into all-fresh eating. This morning, I had yogurt with a cut up banana and a handful of cherries. For snack one, I had some nuts and dark chocolate. For lunch I'll be having a wrap of some sort... I think. I haven't decided yet. For second snack, I'll be having a gold kiwi. For dinner, I'll have rosemary creme sauce, chicken crepes with green beans.

Good luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment