Monday, 27 January 2014

Day 4

So I'm feeling kind of discouraged today. I'm really bad at working out in the morning. Like... really bad at it. I woke up super early just so I could try to get over how bad I am at it, but that's only resulted in me lying in bed scrolling tumblr on my phone. At this point if I start I'll be late for work, so I guess I'll have to do it after and pray that nobody comes home. This means the work out won't be so great, because I'll be super paranoid the whole time, but I'm going to try anyway.

I don't feel as good today, nor do I feel as slim or fit or firm or however I was feeling/looking before. I can probably attribute that to not being able to make my own choices when it comes to dinners and not being able to work out the past two days. I have a whole entire 11 days until I see the boyfriend again, and I'd like to be different enough for him to make a small comment on it, but I doubt he will. I doubt I will have changed that much.

How could I have been so enthusiastic and confident on day one? Wasn't that supposed to be the hardest day?

Anyways, for breakfast I'm giving myself a bit of a treat and having a banana wrapped up in a tortilla with peanut butter and jam, then grilling it. Lunch will likely be nuts with a fruit or a bunch of veggies. I haven't decided yet. Guess it depends on my ability to get out of bed in time. Dinner is.... some magical creature that I have no idea about... so that'll be fun.

*All the bananas have been eaten, so I stuffed it with raspberries. Exponentially better than expected, and much better than a banana

**Was randomly kidnapped by my mother after work and taken to a financial planner. So much for working out straight after my shift. Now they're both home and I've been kicked out of my kitchen because they had to make dinner to go somewhere. Maybe I'll be able to work out then? Boyfriend is home at 10:30, so I don't have to worry about missing out on skype time, as the parents are supposed to be at whatever they're going to at 7:45. It's 7 now, so yeah.. hoping to get some workout time in there.

***Disappointed. Took a shower and fell asleep. Now they're home. I'll try again tomorrow. Why can't I just naturally be skinny...

No comments:

Post a Comment