-AN: I swear a lot in this one....-
I did good today. I'm trying really hard to be proud of myself. I know that 17 and a half minutes of jogging speed on an elliptical isn't much but.. it's more than the 6 minutes I did last time. No. I'm belittling myself. Fuck that.
I worked out today until I felt my legs starting to give out and my breathing was ragged and raspy. I pushed myself harder than I have in years, and I did it BY MYSELF which I have never done. I pushed myself past just the cardio (which left me guzzling down 2 bottles of water while lying on the floor) and continued to do planks, sit ups, pushups and lunges. I fuckin' rocked today. I don't care if it's not Olympic quality exercise, or even if it's what the average person can do. I tried my hardest and then some, so anyone who tells me I didn't do good today can suck a dick. FUCK YEAH.
Alright, now that that's out of my system: for breakfast I was hungry so I had a banana and a wrap which had potatoes, eggs, tomatoes and onion. No cheese.
Tonight will likely be a salad. I've gotta work, so I hope I don't get too annoyed with the world. I did good today. I really did well. I wish I could tell someone, I want someone to be proud of me, but I guess being proud of myself will work just as well. There's a possibility that I'll have the house to myself tomorrow for a little while. Beat today's record? Possibly. Just do the best I can tomorrow. Definitely.
No comments:
Post a Comment